- M.S., Aviation Systems, University of Tennessee
- Graduate, United States Naval Test Pilot School (USNTPS), Fixed Wing Flight Test Engineer Curriculum, Class 115
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, Virginia Tech
(2008-present) Principal Deputy Director, US Department of the Navy Airworthiness Directorate (AIR-4.0P), Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, MD
- (2003-2008) Naval Air Training and Operating Procedures Standardization (NATOPS) Division Head / Chief Engineer, AIR-4.0P, Naval Air Systems Command at Patuxent River, MD
- (2002-2003) Senior Airworthiness Engineer and Naval Aviation Technical Information Product (NATIP) Deputy. AIR-4.0P, Naval Air Systems Command at Patuxent River, MD.
- (1996-2002) NAVAIR Flight Dynamics engineer, responsible for resolving flying qualities and stability and control issues for numerous fleet and developmental aircraft including JSF, MMA, F-14, C-2, E-2C, and C-130.
- (1995-1996) Countermeasures Hands-On Program (CHOP) Skunkworks Mission-8 team lead for missile guidance and control system / countermeasure incorporation, Kirtland Air Force Base, Albuquerque, NM.
- (1992-1995) Aerospace Engineer Co-op Student, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division supporting Theater Ballistic Missile Defense analysis.
- (2008) Women in Aerospace Achievement Award
- (2005) NAVAIR Commanders Award; Research, Engineering, Testing, and Technology
- (2004) NAVAIR Commanders Award; Research, Engineering, Testing, and Technology.
- (2003) NAVAIR Commanders Award; Research, Engineering, Testing, and Technology
- Member, National Airworthiness Council
- Graduate of NAVAIR's Senior Executive Management Development Program
Women in Aerospace (WIA) member, member of National Airworthiness Council (Board comprised of senior members of the AW authorities from USN/USMC, USAF, US Army, and FAA), Airworthiness Certification (AW), defining policy and process for International AW Authority Recognition.