The AOE department uses a professional advising system in which the AOE advisor is the initial contact for:
- Course progression planning
- Course substitution requests, withdrawals, and force-adds
- Undergraduate research
- Co-op programs and internships
- Study abroad
- Career advising
AOE Undergraduate Advising Office
224-A Randolph Hall
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- In-person & virtual meetings are available.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor through Navigate.
- Include a comment describing your reason for the appointment.
- AOE Course Request Guides
- AOE Advising Newsletter
- AOE Undergraduate Curriculum and Checksheets
- Co-ops and Internships
- Five-year AE ROTC Plan of Study
- Five-year OE ROTC Plan of Study
- Accelerated Masters: UG/G Program
- Tutoring and Academic Support
- AOE Alumni Mentoring Program
- Prerequisite Petition Form
- AOE Force-Add Request Form
- Transferrable Credits from other Universities
- COE Academic Forms
- COE Change of Major/Minor
- COE Scholarships for Current Students
- “How-To” Guides and Support Offices
Disclaimer: Information on this website is unofficial. University catalogs and other official documents take precedence over the information that is available here. The material presented here is to aid you in planning your academic program to best fit your interests. Ultimately you are responsible for making sure that you fulfill the graduation requirements.