The AOE department uses a professional advising system in which the AOE advisor is the initial contact for:
- Course progression planning
- Course substitution requests, withdrawals, and force-adds
- Undergraduate research
- Co-op programs and internships
- Study abroad
- Career advising
Each undergraduate student in the AOE department is assigned an advisor based on last name.
Available by appointment:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Schedule an appointment with your advisor through Navigate!
- Monday & Thursday: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Disclaimer: Information on this website is unofficial. University catalogs and other official documents take precedence over the information that is available here. The material presented here is to aid you in planning your academic program to best fit your interests. Ultimately you are responsible for making sure that you fulfill the graduation requirements.