AOE Undergraduate Advising
AOE Undergraduate Advising Office
215 Randolph Hall
The AOE Department uses a professional advising system in which advisors provide academic support and guidance regarding many topics. Areas of support from AOE advisors include: course selection, degree planning, career advising, undergraduate research, course withdrawals, study skills, co-ops/internships and study abroad. Advisors are also able to assist with course substitution requests and force-adds for AOE courses. As appropriate, they may make referrals for students to other campus service providers.
Spring 2023 Advising Availability
- AOE students may come to walk-in advising hours for any AOE advisor.
- Mondays 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM (with Emily Metzgar in 215 Randolph)
- Wednesdays 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (with Chelsea Nowak in 215 Randolph)
- Thursdays 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (with Brian Kastner in 128 Randolph)
- In-person and virtual meetings are available.
- Schedule an appointment with your assigned academic advisor through Navigate.
- Include a comment describing your reason for the appointment.
- AOE Course Request Guides
- AOE Advising Newsletter
- AOE Undergraduate Curriculum and Checksheets
- Policy 91
- AOE Technical Electives Guide
- Co-ops and Internships
- Five-year AE ROTC Plan of Study
- Five-year OE ROTC Plan of Study
- Accelerated Undergraduate/Grad (UG/G) Program
- Tutoring and Academic Support
- AOE Alumni Mentoring Program
- Prerequisite Petition Form
- AOE Force-Add Request Form
- COE Resources and Support
- Transferrable Credits from other Universities
- COE Academic Forms
- COE Change of Major/Minor
- COE Scholarships for Current Students
Disclaimer: Information on this website is unofficial. University catalogs and other official documents take precedence over the information that is available here. The material presented here is to aid you in planning your academic program to best fit your interests. Ultimately you are responsible for making sure that you fulfill the graduation requirements.