AOE Advisory Board
- M.B.A, expected 2015, Master of Business Administration, Florida Tech University
- M.S., 2008, Aerospace Engineering, Penn State University
- B.S., 2006, Aerospace Engineering, Virginia Tech
- (2013 – Present) Aircraft Test Director at Sikorsky Aircraft. Provided flight test technical leadership during the development and certification of test programs on S-70I, CH-148, S-92A, and SARA aircraft platforms. Sade’s most recent assignment is to support the development flight testing of the CH-53K.
- (2010-2013) Flight Test Engineer at Sikorsky Aircraft. Participated as an on-board and telemetry handling qualities test engineer for S-76D, S-92A, and CH-148 aircraft. Responsibilities also included instrumentation checkouts, rigging mechanical flight controls, creating flight test plans and documenting flight test results.
- (2009-2010) Handling Qualities Engineer at Sikorsky Aircraft. Supported the UH-60M fly- by-wire development program by performing desktop and hardware-in-the-loop piloted simulations.
- (2014) Engineers' Council Distinguished Engineering Project Achievement Award to the S-76B OPV/SARA Test Team.
- (2012) Sikorsky Award for individual contribution to the S-70I UAE DCS 10 Program
- Society Memberships: AHS, SWE
- Sikorsky Aircraft Women’s Forum, West Palm Beach Chapter. Steering Committee (2012-Present), President (2014).
Flight Testing, Handling Qualities, Flight Controls, Lean Business Processes