AOE Advising Center
322 Randolph Hall
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Appointments are recommended to ensure availability, but walk-ins are welcome. Our advising team can also be reached by phone or email and welcomes the opportunity to discuss your academic and career plans.
How can we help?
The primary points of contact for our graduate students are the student’s faculty advisor, who serves as chairperson of the student’s advisory committee, and the graduate program coordinator.
The faculty advisor provides guidance concerning academic, research, and professional issues, including
- course selection
- research focus
- career planning
The graduate program coordinator provides guidance concerning administrative issues, including
- degree progress
Graduate advising links
- AOE Graduate Study Policies and Procedures (PDF | 261KB)
- Graduate Catalog
- Drop/Add and Registration Deadlines
- Time Table of Classes
- Historical Time Table of Classes
- Guide to Graduation
- Accelerated Masters / UG/G Program
- Graduation Requirements and Commencement Deadlines
- Tuition and Fees for Fall and Spring Semesters
- Tuition and Fees for Summer Semesters
- Start of Semester Defense Exception
- Graduate Funding Opportunities
- Student Medical Insurance
- Career Services Department
- Career Fairs
- Graduate and Professional School Fairs
- Immigration Information Form
Disclaimer: Information on this website is unofficial. University catalogs and other official documents take precedence over the information that is available here. The material presented here is to aid you in planning your academic program to best fit your interests. Ultimately you are responsible for making sure that you fulfill the graduation requirements.