- Ph.D. 2015, Engineering, University of New Mexico
- M.S. 2009, Aeronautics and Astronautics, University of Washington
- B.S. 2005, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering, University of Washington
- Aerospace and Fusion Plasmas
- 2015 - Present, Assistant Professor, Aerospace and Ocean Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- 2011 - 2015 Graduate Student Guest Researcher, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- 2010 - 2011 Post-Master's Researcher, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- 2007 - 2010 Aeronautical Engineer, Analytical Methods, Inc.