Mark L Psiaki
Kevin Crofton Faculty Chair in Aerospace and Ocean Engineering
- Ph D (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering), Princeton University, 1987
- MA (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering), Princeton University, 1984
- BA (Physics), Princeton University, 1979
- Estimation and Kalman filtering.
- GPS/GNSS signal processing, security, & integrity.
- Radio navigation.
- Inertial navigation.
- Satellite attitude determination.
- Satellite orbit determination.
- Inverse problems in remote sensing.
- Fellow of the AIAA, 2017-present.
- Fellow of the Institute of Navigation (ION), 2014-present.
- ION Tycho Brahe Award, 2013.
- ION Burka Award, 2005.
- Best-Paper-at-Conference Awards for 4 AIAA Guidance, Navigation, & Control Conferences: 1997, 2005, 2007, & 2009.
- Best-Paper-at-Conference Awards for 2 AIAA/AAS Astrodynamics Specialist Conferences: 1998 & 2002.
- Mechanical Design Engineer, RCA Astro-Electronics, East Windsor, NJ, 1979-1982.
- Graduate Student & Assistant in Instruction, Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Princeton University, 1982-1986.
- Professor (acting assistant, then assistant, then associate, then full), Sibley School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Cornell University, 1986-2016.
- Professor Emeritus, Sibley School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Cornell University, 2016-present.
- Professor & Kevin Crofton Faculty Chair, Kevin Crofton Dept. of Aerospace & Ocean Engineering, Virginia Tech, 2016-present.
- (540) 231-1907
Center for Space Science and Engineering Research
1901 Innovation Dr., Room 1030
Blacksburg, VA 24061