CCAPS Research Assistant Positions

Dr. Ma’s group is looking for a graduate research assistant (RA) to participate in the research ongoing at CCAPS (Commonwealth Center for Aerospace & Propulsion Systems). This position includes a monthly stipend and tuition. Permanent residency (green card) or US citizenship is required for this position. The ideal starting date for this position is Spring of 2012.
Possible research directions include laser diagnostics, combustion, augmentors, and aerospace propulsion. This RA will enjoy the advisory from a well-diversified and –balanced group of faculty, state of the art facilities, and close working relationship with Royce-Rolls.
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact Dr. Ma at Both graduate and undergraduate students (who are interested in pursuing graduate degree at VT) are encouraged to apply.