Manuscripts under review or in revision:
- Duetsch-Patel JE*, Gargiulo A*, Borgoltz A, Devenport WJ, and Lowe KT "Structural aspects of the attached turbulent boundary layer flow over a hill," under review for Experiments in Fluids.
- Olshefski K, Collins A, Coulon T, Lowe KT, and Ng W "Development of an Anisokinetic Particle Sampling Probe for Use in a Gas Turbine Engine Compressor," under review for Frontiers in Mechanical Engineering.
- Cox M, Dawkins J, Gillespie J*, Lowe KT, Ng W, and Roberts J "Measurement uncertainty evaluation for turbofan nozzle thrust derived from non-intrusive flow measurements," under review for Metrologia.
Recent peer-reviewed journal articles published or in press:
Note: * Indicates advisee.
53. Gillespie J*, Ng W, Lowe KT, Crook L, and Oechsle V "Acoustic thrust estimation on turbofan engines," accepted for AIAA Journal of Propulsion and Power.
52. Fritsch DJ, Vishwanathan V*, Roy CJ, Lowe KT, and Devenport WJ 2022 "Turbulence and pressure fluctuations in rough wall boundary layers in pressure gradients," accepted for Experiments in Fluids.
51. Fritsch DJ, Vishwanathan V*, Lowe KT, and Devenport WJ 2022 "Fluctuating pressure beneath smooth wall boundary layers in non-equilibrium pressure gradients," AIAA Journal, https://doi.org/10.2514/1.J061431.
50. Daniel KA*, Mayo Jr. DE*, Lowe KT, and Ng WF 2022 "The density near-field of a non-uniformly heated supersonic jet," Experiments in Fluids, 63, 67, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00348-022-03413-w.
49. Devenport WJ and Lowe KT 2022 "Equilibrium and non-Equilibrium Turbulent Boundary Layers," Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 131, 100807, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paerosci.2022.100807.
48. Acharya AS*, Lowe KT, and Ng WF 2022 "Fluorescent particle image velocimetry using atomized liquid particles," Meas. Sci. Technol., 33 065301, https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6501/ac543b.
Recent papers in conference proceedings:
Note: * Indicates advisee.
108. Acharya A*, Lowe T, Ng W, Danehy PM, Edquist KT, Burns RA, Pham H, “Seeding Method for Velocimetry and Visualization of Supersonic Retropropulsion Nozzle Plumes,” AIAA SCITECH 2022 Forum, paper AIAA 2022-0915.
107. Duetsch-Patel JE*, MacGregor D, Jenssen YL, Henry P-Y, Muthanna C, Savio L, Lavoie P, Gargiulo A*, Sundarraj V, Ozoroski TA, Lowe T “The BeVERLI Hill three-dimensional separating flow case: cross-facility comparisons of validation experiment results,” AIAA SCITECH 2022 Forum, paper AIAA 2022-0698.
106. Ozoroski TA, Gargiulo A*, Duetsch-Patel JE*, Sundarraj V*, Roy CJ, Devenport WJ, Lowe T, Borgoltz A, “CFD Analysis of the BeVERLI Hill Turbulence Model Validation Experiments,” AIAA SCITECH 2022 Forum, paper 2022-0050.
105. Fritsch D, Vishwanathan V*, Roy CJ, Lowe T, Devenport WJ, Nishi Y, Knopp TA, Ströer P, Krumbein A, Sandberg RD, “Experimental and Computational Study of 2D Smooth Wall Turbulent Boundary Layers in Pressure Gradient,” AIAA SCITECH 2022 Forum, paper 2022-0696.
104. Williams OJ, Annamalai H, Ozoroski TA, Roy CJ, Lowe T, “Comparison of hill-type geometries for the validation and advancement of turbulence models,” AIAA SCITECH 2022 Forum, paper 2022-1032.
103. Garcia-Mayoral R, Durbin P, McKeon BJ, Piomelli U, Sandberg RD, Bensow R, Bettle M, Knopp 102. TA, Krumbein A, Roy CJ, Lowe T “Modeling of high-Re, incompressible, non-equilibrium, rough-wall boundary layers for naval applications under NATO-AVT349,” AIAA SCITECH 2022 Forum, paper AIAA 2022-1033.
101. Damani S, Butt H*, Banks JT, Srivastava S*, Balantrapu NA, Lowe T, Devenport WJ, “Low-Wavenumber Wall Pressure Measurements in Zero-Pressure Gradient Boundary Layer Flow,” AIAA SCITECH 2022 Forum, paper AIAA 2022-1795.
100. Gargiulo A*, Ozorosk TA, Hallock T, Haghiri A, Sandberg RD, Visonneau M, Deng G, Guilmineau E, Geneau D, Jeans T Lowe T “Computations of the BeVERLI Hill three-dimensional separating flow model validation cases,” AIAA SCITECH 2022 Forum, paper AIAA 2022-1034.
99. Hao Z, Adams M, Garcia-Mayoral R, Vishwanathan V*, Fritsch D, Lowe T, Devenport WJ, Katz J, “Direct simulations and experiments of turbulence over regular roughness from the transitionally rough to the fully rough regime,” AIAA SCITECH 2022 Forum, paper AIAA 2022-0697.
Highlighted publications (click image to access paper):