HAW-Hamburg tuition information
To be eligible for an AOE Scholarship for Study Abroad in Hamburg, you must satisfy the following conditions.
- Enrolled as a Virginia Tech student in the Aerospace and Ocean Engineering Department
- Attained Junior status
- Successfully passed with a C– or better: AOE 2104 Introduction to Aerospace Engineering
- Maintained an overall GPA at of at least 2.9.
- Apply and be accepted to Study Abroad Program at Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
Then you will need to complete the following application process.
Applications are due by Oct 30th, 2019.
Submit the following as PDF attachments in an email to email@example.com:
- A brief business letter, introducing yourself, describing your interest in the Hamburg program, your interest in an international educational experience, and stating which courses you are taking this Fall semester. You may also describe your need for financial aid.
- A copy of your resume, including job experience, overall and in-major GPA, and extracurricular activities.
- A copy of your transcript (an unofficial transcript is acceptable).
AOE will evaluate applications and inform applicants of the results within two weeks of acceptance in the Hamburg Study Abroad program.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org