A professional, multi-use space for study and collaboration
The technology in the studio includes:
- Eight dedicated engineering workstations
- Three collaboration stations
- A presentation theatre
- A flexible "white-board" room
- A conference room
The furniture uses the hockey-puck system where multiple portable computers (via HDMI) can be connected and selected by tapping on your respective puck. In addition, all furniture has a computer attached to puck #1.
All computers have necessary software and licenses for the design courses.
Please use this space considerately.
- No food or drink allowed.
- Furniture is not to be moved from any of the rooms.
- Room priority is given to reservations on Google Calendar.
- When leaving the studio, please do your part to make sure everything is neat and tidy.