AOE Force-Add Requests
This form should be used to request force-adds for AOE courses that you are unable to add via Hokie Spa.
The Spring 2024 Force-Add Request Form will be open from November 27, 2023 at 9:00 AM until January 22, 2024 at 12:00 PM.
Before submitting your force-add request, keep the following in mind:
1. This form is only for requests to be added to undergraduate AOE courses. If you want to add a 5000-level course (e.g. UG/G student), contact the AOE graduate program coordinators.
2. We are not able to force-add you to courses for other departments. You must reach out to the department teaching the course to find out about its force-add policies/procedures.
3. Prior to submitting this request, make sure that you do not have holds on your account.
4. Make sure that you have any documentation that you need to attach to your request:
- unofficial transcript
- prerequisite petition
- Documentation that you have instructor approval to take the course (e.g. email from instructor).
5. We cannot force-add you to a course if it will put you above 19 credit hours for the semester (unless you have already had an overload request form approved).
6. We do not force-add students to full sections. If you are an AOE student who needs a required AOE course to stay on track for graduation, and that course is currently full, please email your advisor.
Check your course schedule to determine if you have been added to the requested course. If you have not been added within a week following your request, or by the morning of the add-deadline, please contact AOE Advising.