Ph.D., 1999, Aerospace Engineering, Georgia Tech
M.S., 1996, Aerospace Engineering, Georgia Tech
B.S., 1994, Aerospace Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Structures and Materials
- Dynamics and Control
- AIAA - Associate Fellow
- 2010 - Present: VT Faculty Senate
- 2008 - Present: Faculty Advisor for VT-AIAA Student Branch
- 2004 - Present: AOE Graduate Committee
- 2010 - present, Associate Professor, Aerospace and Ocean Engineering, Virginia Tech.
- 2003 - 2010, Assistant Professor, Aerospace and Ocean Engineering, Virginia Tech.
- 2001 - 2003, Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Widener University.
- 2000 - 2001, Assistant Research Professor, Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, Duke University.
- 1999 - 2000, Post Doctoral Fellow, Aerospace Engineering, Georgia Tech.