AOE Advisory Board
- M.E., 1988, Engineering Administration, Virginia Tech
- B.S., 1983, Industrial Engineering & Operations Research, Virginia Tech
- 2012-present: Chief Scientist for Technical Advancement at the Joint Warfare Analysis Center (JWAC), Dahlgren, VA. Leads departmental comprehensive planning and technical outreach while serving as the principal advisor for technical capabilities on policy and acquisition of technology to ensure continued advancement of R&D objectives.
- 2003-2012: Deputy Program Manager, JWAC. Led technical oversight for annual planning, programming, execution, and acquisition authority with an annual $120M budget.
- 1999-2003: Information Technology project manager, JWAC. Responsible for the prioritization, coordination, and status tracking of IT projects, ranging from model development, to software integration, to data fusion from external sources, to hardware upgrades across multiple networks.
- 1995-1999: Synergy Branch Head, JWAC. Responsible for leading the Command-wide effort for synergistic analysis to include model development, methodology development, and product development to include analytic support for OPERATION ALLIED FORCE tasking.
- 1992-1995: Industrial Engineer, JWAC. Developed methodologies, utilizing optimization models and various transportation analysis tools to identify critical paths and vulnerabilities.
- 1983-1992: Industrial Engineer, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren, VA
- 2011 JWAC Executive of the Year
- 2009 Excellence in Service Group Award
- 1994 Navy Meritorious Civilian Service Award
- 1993 Naval Surface Warfare Center Human Awareness Award
- Five Joint Meritorious Unit Awards covering 1995-97, 2001, 2002-04 , 2005-06 , 2008-10 in recognition of JWAC support to operations
- Technical Advisor to National Security Lecture Series, University of Mary Washington, Dahlgren
- JWAC Technical Coordinator for Military Academic Outreach with Air Force Institute of Technology and Naval Postgraduate School
- Graduate of JWAC's Leadership & Management Development Program
Systems Engineering, Applied Optimization, Warfare Analysis.